Friday, June 13, 2008

Tiffany says...

I received an e-mail response from Tiffany today. Here's what she says:
"Hi Stacie!
Thank you for your email! I am so excited you are interested in hosting a painting party for your friends. This is a new twist to our splatters platters and we are excited by the interest. We are actually meeting with our Splatters Platters Chair soon to solidify some of the details. I will contact you with more details soon. Thanks again for your interest and support for Splatters Classic and The Centers."

I'll keep you posted on what I learn.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Happy crafting! : )

3 comments:

Anne said...

Cool!! I can't wait!

Denise Felton said...

I love it that the YaYas want to do this! I cannot wait!

Denise Felton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.