Sunday, June 8, 2008

Finished at last!

mini art quiltI finally found my staple gun and attached my mini art quilt to its frame. What do you think? I'm not entirely pleased with it but I'm ignoring my inner critic since I actually finished it.

I'm donating this piece to Big Brothers, Big Sisters of North Central Arkansas for their auction at the annual Karaoke for a Cause fund-raiser on July 24. I hope it finds a loving home and also helps further a good cause. For more information on this event, call 888-393-9027 or visit their Web site.

If you haven’t heard the good news about Denise’s new endeavor,
hop over to her blog to read about it. I owe Denise a big thanks for pointing me in the right direction on Google Reader last week. It makes reading all the blogs I love much easier--especially since I seem to have developed an aversion to sitting at my computer after work hours.

2 comments:

Janna said...

Ooooo! Pretty! I love all the beading around the edges of the kitty. This is so cute!

Denise Felton said...

OMG! This turned out FABULOUS!!! I can't make it to the event because it's the same weekend as Elizabeth's wedding. Maybe I can get BK to bid on your piece for me. (Unless...she's bidding against me...)