Friday, March 21, 2008

Treasures

Yesterday I received treasures in the mail--Charlisa sent me two very lovely domino necklaces strung on beaded wire. Even though I picked out the dominoes when I visited and knew Charlisa was planning to mail them, I was completely blown away by their arrival. Both necklaces were packed in a pretty, red organza bag but the real surprise was how much the beading changed the look of the dominoes. I was expecting more casual looking pieces but instead each piece is refined, delicate, and very elegant. I will post pictures soon to share the alluring alcohol-ink abstracts adorning each piece. In the meantime, you can check out Charlisa’s other creations on her new Etsy site:
Remarkably Red

1 comment:

Denise Felton said...

I'm so jealous!! Charlisa rocks! I can't wait to see photos of these gems.