Tuesday, November 16, 2010

November 12 - a "box" for my ring ;)

I took vacation time Friday to help paint the boy next door's living room. I gave the very-unenthusiastic-about-painting boy excuses to run errands including an oil change for my 1995 Honda. When he came home he asked, “Can you take me somewhere?” I covered the paint, walked out to get my car and saw the 2011 red, hardtop Miata in our driveway and asked, “What’s that doing here?” His reply - “It’s yours, Babe.” I already felt like the luckiest girl on the planet to be dating him. Then he proposed. Now a new car. If I’m dreaming, there will be hell to pay for whomever wakes me!

10 comments:

ScrapbookDBA said...

How freakin' fun!!!!!

Lisa_in_AR said...

That is gorgeous! Now we need a pic of gorgeous you in your gorgeous new car!

Anonymous said...

O. M. G.

You so deserve this love and this life.

Anonymous said...

Oh... (the anonymous comment was me... Bethany :).

Denise Felton said...

I know your ring means the world to you. But this is even better -- and it's exactly the same color. Does this man get you or what? I wanna ride I wanna ride I wanna ride.

Denise Felton said...

And: AMEN, BK!!!

Janna said...

Wow!! You deserve it! That's so awesome!

kristina Hanry said...

Love it and I got to ride in it!

Debbie Nelson said...

Oh Stacie...had no idea about the car...how wonderful....you deserve the very best and I think you have found it with the boy next door...I can't tell you how very happy I am for you...Love you bunches...Debbie

Stacy Adams-Murray said...

I'd be superjealous if it wasn't for such a quality person as yourself. You deserve this and he is lucky to have you. I love how the ring and car match. You are heading toward a beautiful life Stacie! Happy for you and proud of you! (Stacy Murray)